Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31DC2012 Day 3: Yellow Nails

Today, I got to use my favorite polish. China Glaze Lemon Fizz is hands down the best polish we own. Today I used it to create Pikachu nails!













Not only did I get to use my favorite, but these nails have a bit of nostalgia for me. I first tried these nails two years ago as my first ever try at nail art. Thanks, Cute Polish! This time around, I knew a lot more about what I was doing. :) I'll attach a picture of my first attempt at the end of the post. I don't think it was awful for being my first attempt!


Anyway, back to yellow. Lemon Fizz is a light yellow cream, and there isn't another like it in my opinion. Sure, there are polishes that look similar in the bottle, but none of them apply the same or have the same finish as this one. Trust me, I've scoped out any dupes trying to find one when I realized Lemon Fizz was limited edition. But I stopped scouring when I discovered Head2Toe Beauty. Since then, I've bought three bottles!





Here's my first attempt at the design, not too shabby, right?



Green nails tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment