Followers

Friday, October 5, 2012

Halloween Challenge Day 2: Water Marble

Yayyy! I LOVE water marbling.



 I've always had a knack for it, and I absolutely love the way it looks. The marble day for the 31DC2012 isn't for a while, so I'm glad the Halloween one had it sooner! 

I tried to make the designs look a little less than perfect to try and portray a spooky factor, but I don't think that was a success. 

China Glaze: Gaga for Green
China Glaze: Ghoulish Glow

I could not get a picture of the glowing ring in the marble to save my life. I'm pretty new at learning photography, so I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually!

O.P.I- Alpine Snow
Essie- Good To Go 
Essie: Orange, It's Obvious
China Glaze: Urban Night






                                                                       









Up Next: GHOSTS

6 comments: