Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Chalkboard Nails by Sonoma Nail Art

We all know Chalkboard Nails. Everyone does! She's a great inspiration to all of us polish goers and she is very near and dear to my heart. To show my appreciation, I've concocted this CBN inspired manicure. 


Here is Chalkboard Nails, a polish inspired by Sarah. It was created by Sonoma Nail Art, and it is a beauty! It is a deep greyed black with white flecks & pieces to represent chalk dust on a chalkboard. So cute! I've paired it with one of Sarah's favorite polishes, OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons. I've matted CBN to give it a real chalkboard effect! Visit the Sonoma etsy site for purchasing. 


4 comments:

  1. This is great! I love the way this polish looks matted. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really impressed by this excellent stuff on ZBrush which is a digital sculpting and painting program that has revolutionized the industry. I've enjoyed reading the nice post

    Informal Sports

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this sweet post! I love the combination of these two polishes, and you're right -- I totally love DPMB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Тележка для парикмахера и это Зеркала для парикмахерской. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete