Followers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Untried Indies Month: Swatches!


Happy Untried Indies Month, everyone!





Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty is first up on the swatch list. It is a soft grey jelly base with large white hexes, and small grey & white hexes. It can be found in the Different Dimension Etsy shop!

Here is 2 coats over China Glaze Recycle


Next up is Once Upon a Polish's Scuttle! It is a halfway sheer grey base that can be layered (which I've done here), or it could easily build up in 3 coats! It's full of black & white hexes and also has micro iridescent glitters. It is SO pretty! This polish is no longer available, but go support the rest of Once Upon a Polish in their Etsy shop.

Here is 2 coats over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls





Laquerlicious Ocean Treasure is a really dark blue jelly base with blue and greenish teal squares, bars and hexes. There are also a few scattered silver stars mixed in, which I found really hard to dig out. So I am letting it sit upside down to try and get the stars to the brush. Better luck next time! This polish is on sale in the Laquerlicious Etsy shop.

Here is two coats over Revlon Royal


Another black & white glitter! Here we have Every Beauty 66th & Broadway. This polish is awesome! It includes a ton of holographic sparkles with the occasional holo square glitter. Added to that are white squares and black hexes. This polish was very glitter dense and easy to apply! Visit the Every Beauty Boutique on Etsy.



One coat over China Glaze Spontaneous


Sonoma is up next! Mustard Fields is a green and yellow glitter base with yellow blossom shaped glitters! The blossom pieces came out, no problems there! Great polish. You can visit the Sonoma website for current polishes!

One coat over China Glaze Lemon Fizz


Kismet's Pajama's is made my Pam at Whimsical Colors. It is a purple jelly base with black and silver hexes. This polish is GORGEOUS. And I may love it a bit more because it is named after her cat. :) You can purchase Pam's polishes on her Facebook page.

One coat over China Glaze Creative Fantasy




Here I have DDP Polish's Queen of Hearts. We've had this polish in our stash for a very long time, and I had never tried it out! We have quite a few polishes with heart glitters and I can say that these hearts came out the easiest out of them all. Effortless application! Find DDP on Etsy

One coat over OPI Pink Friday


Eggnog Wasted was my first All That Glitters polish. And I must say, I adore this polish. It is a milky white base with green, red, brown, and copper hexes. And I believe I see gold micro hexes as well! I chose to layer this, but I believe it could be opaque in as little as two coats. All That Glitters is on Etsy!

One coat over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls

Well that's it for me today! Remember to support your favorite indie brands!

3 comments:

  1. These swatches are fabulous! I hope to see more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all gorgeous, but I love the one with the hearts :)

    ReplyDelete