Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Color Club Poptastic!

I got my order from a blog sale yesterday & I got a set of Color Club neons and I decided to swatch them today!






 Pucci-Licious is a neon/pastel/cream mix, which is strange. It's bright, but still pastel. I really really like it! Super smooth application and opaque in two coats.


Twiggie may be a runner up as my favorite of this collection. It again has the bright pastel features. This shade is just perfection!


Mrs. Robinson is an awesome neon purple. It's what I wanted Milani Rad Purple to look like. This one was a bit less opaque than the other and required 3 coats. 


Warhol is a typical neon pink. Nothing too special here. This one also required three coats.


And now my favorite of the set - Almost Famous. GAHHHH, this yellow is flawless. This is what I wanted in NOPI Hit the Lights. It's opaque, it isn't streaky, and it's bright. Love love love.


3 comments: