Followers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

ELF Villians Polish: Part Two

Oh hey there, Cruella De Vil. How's it going? Imma show everyone your polishes! Check 'em out after the jump! 



Welcome back! Ready for day two of Disney Villians? Let's jump in. All swatches are topped with G&G HK Girl.

Let's start with this awesome two coater red! Smokin' Hot is a classic fire engine red. Awesome two coat formula, AND it didn't stain my cuticles! I have a hard time finding reds that don't flood my nails when I go to clean up. This will be my go-to red from now on.


















Next is Smokey Brown. Again, I think ELF needs some help in the naming department. This polish had the best formula yet! It was a one coater for me. 

Last one for today is Nude. It's  a perfect nude shade for my pale as crap hands. I'm pretty sure I have about 4 bottles of this because ELF puts it in every boxed set they have! This was a 3 coater, it was a little patchy, but it will work in a pinch. 




















I think these colors really depict Cruella De Vil. What do you think? Stay tuned for The Evil Queen tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment