Followers

Monday, October 14, 2013

ELF Villians Polish Swatches: Part One

How freaking cute is this boxed set?! ELF recently came out with a Disney Villians inspired cosmetic line! There are ponytail holders, polish, eyeshadow palettes, nail art kits, and more. They are being sold at select Walgreens around the US, & are pretty popular!

This is going to be a 4 part series. One character from the box a day! Today, I'm going to start with Ursula!



Check 'em out after the jump!

3 coats plus 1 coat G&G HK Girl



Mint Cream is the first swatch for today. Elf could really use some help in the polish naming department! This leaned more blue than green to me. It reminds me of a dusty Tiffany blue! I love this shade. It was perfect in 3 coats, no patches or streaks!










Eleventy billion coats with topcoat
Here is a black jelly polish called Gina Girl. I did not like the formula of this polish at all. It is so super sheer, I stopped counting at 5 coats. Even so, you can still see a nail line. This polish was awesome in the bottle, it just didn't transfer well to the nail, unfortunately.






Three coats with topcoat








Another awesome cream, Coral Dream. This was the same formula-wise as Mint Cream, 3 coats! This is one of those shades that makes your camera spaz. I think I got it pretty close, though! This is a pretty standard pinky orange coral, awesome for summer.











Stay tuned for tomorrow's character! 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Gina Girl yet but I've heard it's best layered over a black base. I'm going to go that route!

    ReplyDelete