Followers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze Atlantis


Today, I decided to pull out China Glaze Atlantis. It is a teal jelly base with scattered holographic micro glitter. I used 3 coats for opacity here. It. Is. So. Pretty. I just can't stop staring at my nails! I believe you can still buy this polish at head2toebeauty.com & some Sally's still have it. I've heard this is compared to Color Club Holiday Splendor, so I sense a comparison post coming soon!

Here I've intentionally blurred it to show the holo! FYI, this is my first post from my phone (photos and all are from my phone), so I apologize if it looks funky. I'll check it out on my laptop after I post it!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a gorgeous polish! The teal color is lovely and I love the squishy jelly look :)

    ReplyDelete